Invenio-Client is a Python library permitting to connect to remote Invenio digital library instances.
Invenio-Client is on PyPI so all you need is:
$ pip install invenio-client
The easiest way is to use invenio_client directly with
from invenio_client import InvenioConnector demo = InvenioConnector("http://demo.invenio-software.org") results = demo.search("higgs") for record in results: print record["245__a"] print record["520__b"] for author in record["100__"]: print author["a"], author["u"]
Version 0.1.0 (released 2014-12-10):
- Invenio-Client has been originally developed within the Invenio software package. This is first standalone public release.
- Migration from mechanize to splinter to support Python 3+.
Invenio-Client has been originally developed within the Invenio software package. Please consult Invenio release notes for prior history, or just see the git commit log that has been preserved in the standalone repository.
Bug reports, feature requests, and other contributions are welcome. If you find a demonstrable problem that is caused by the code of this library, please:
- Search for already reported problems.
- Check if the issue has been fixed or is still reproducible on the latest master branch.
- Create an issue with a test case.
If you create a feature branch, you can run the tests to ensure everything is operating correctly:
$ python setup.py test ... ======= 146 passed in 1.90 seconds ======